Privacy and Security
AW Cycles takes your privacy very seriously. Here's how we protect any data you provide us.
- We do not collect or store your credit or debit card details.
- In order to preserve your security all online transactions are handled by either Sagepay or Paypal, depending which payment option you choose. We do not have access to your card or bank details at any time.
- For orders placed by telephone we may write your card details down in order to process the transaction. Once the transaction has been processed we always shred the card details.
- We do not disclose your data to third parties.
- We only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data protection Act 1998).
- We use information you provide to process your order and to provide you with the best possible service.
- We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
- The information we hold is, to the best of our ability, accurate and based solely upon information we receive from you.
- We ask that you notify us if any of the data you have supplied changes in any way. We will delete or correct any inaccuracies promptly.
- If we intend to transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) we will always obtain your consent first.
- If your email address exists in our mailing list database, any electronic communication you receive from us will contain a simple on-click removal facility, which results in immediate removal of that address from the database.
If you would like to inspect the data that we hold about you, please write to us including proof of ID to:
110 Henley Road,