A B75 is everything you need to start your city riding experience. The robust steel frame found on all Brompton bikes, built up with a simple spec, ready to go, with all the benefits of the compact Brompton fold.It’s never been easier to get out on the streets riding.
- Edition: Brompton B75
- Handlebar Type: Classic M type (1015mm)
- Gears: 3-speed
- Mudguards type: E type (no mudguards, no rack)
- Frame Material: Steel
- Main Frame Colour: Water Blue
- Extremities Colour: Water Blue
- Gear Ratio: -12% gearing as standard
- Saddle: B75 saddle
- Seatpost: Extended (inside leg up to 35 inches)
- Lighting: Reflectors only
- Tyres: Schwalbe Marathon Racer without reflective tape
- Pedals: non-folding pedals
- Folded dimensions: 645mm (H) x 585mm (W) x 270mm (D) (22.2'' x 23'' x 10.6'')
- Weight (approx.): 11.6 kg
- Note: B75 is compatible with Mudguards, battery lights, folding pedal, front carrier block and a telescopic seatpost which can be purchased separately.
Free UK delivery on all orders over £25. Next day delivery is also available at an additional cost.