Brompton C Line Utility Piccadilly Blue/Matt Black - Low
Experience the freedom a Brompton folding bike brings you. A Brompton bike is perfect for those that live, work or play in cities: The bike folds up to a third of its size, and it is suitable to take on all forms of transport – perfect for commuting on trains, popping in the boot of the car and taking out of the city for some fresh air, hailing a taxi when the weather changes or you want to get home late at night.
When folded, a Brompton stays locked together, making an extremely compact package little larger than its wheels.
The Classic All-Steel Folding Bike. Everything in one hub. Three internal gears, robust and low maintenance. An all-rounder for city riding.
The 3-speed steel bike with hub gear was the first Brompton we made - a solid city rider built for the streets of London. The sealed gears are protected from grit, water and impact for longer life and less maintenance. Easy-to-use hub gears let you shift when stationary making the C Line Utility a solid choice for stop/start commutes, especially in wetter cities.
- Drivetrain:Brompton 3 speed drivetrain, 177% range
- Main Frame: Precision drawn heat-treated steel tubing with hand brazing and selected auto-brazed joints
- Rear Frame: Hand brazed cold-formed micro-alloy steel tubing
- Fork: Steel brazed fork
- Folded Size: 645mm (H) x 565mm (W) x 270mm (D) (25.3'' x 23'' x 10.6'')
- Main Colour: Piccadilly Blue Matt
- Extremities Colour: Black
- Saddle: Standard Wide
- Seatpost: Brompton Standard Chromoly steel tube.
- Grips: Lock-on grips with soft-compound rubber adhered to an engineered core
- Seat clamp: Composite seat clamp and rear frame clip
- Pedals: Brompton Folding left hand and non-folding right-hand pedals
- Hinge Clamps: Composite hinge clamp levers
- Front-wheel: Double-wall rim, 28 spokes laced to a Brompton front hub.
- Rear-wheel: Double wall rim, 28 spoke, Brompton Wide ratio 3 speed internal gear hub with 2 speed external gears (13 and 16 tooth)
- Tyres: Schwalbe Marathon
- Chainset: 6061 forged aluminium crank with 50T chainring and integrated chainguard
- Bottom Bracket: Square taper bottom bracket
- Chain Pusher: Brompton Chain Pusher
- Shifter: Brompton 2 and 3 speed Trigger shifters
- Handlebar: Mid Handlebars (7050T74) aluminium with solution heat-treatment and shot-peened finish
- Brakes: Brompton Dual Pivot Calipers
- Headset: Brompton headset
- Front carrier: Front carrier block adaptor for all types of Brompton luggage
- Mudguards: Mudguards with rubberised flap
- Lighting: Reflectors Only
- Previous model name: Brompton S3L
Free UK delivery on all orders over £25. Next day delivery is also available at an additional cost.