Brompton M3L Gloss Black Lacquer - Battery lighting
Experience the freedom a Brompton folding bike brings you. A Brompton bike is perfect for those that live, work or play in cities: The bike folds up to a third of its size, and it is suitable to take on all forms of transport – perfect for commuting on trains, popping in the boot of the car and taking out of the city for some fresh air, hailing a taxi when the weather changes or you want to get home late at night.
When folded, a Brompton stays locked together, making an extremely compact package little larger than its wheels.
Black Lacquer is our premium finish, with a tinted clear coat, showcasing the best of Brompton brazing skill, leaving raw steel and brass joins visible, yet subtle through a dusky glaze. The Brompton M3L in Gloss Black Lacquer features an M-type handlebar known as the ‘Classic Brompton handlebar’, a good all-rounder that provides a comfortable, upright riding position. It holds a robust 3-speed hug gear, set up for a variety of flat and occasional hilly riding, and it is equipped with mudguards, essential for cycling in any weather. This model also features Battery lighting and a Brooks B17 Special Female saddle; Brooks have been crafting saddles since 1866 and have become the choice of discerning riders.
- Model: M3L
- Handlebar Type: M type (1015mm)
- Gears: 3 speed
- Mudguards Type: Version L (includes mudguards)
- Frame Material: Steel
- Main Frame Colour: Gloss Black Lacquer
- Extremities Colour: Gloss Black Lacquer
- Gear Ratio: Standard
- Saddle: Brooks B17 Special Female
- Saddle: Brown
- Seatpost: Standard
- Lighting: Brompton mounted battery lights: Lightweight option featuring removable USB rechargeable Cateye Volt 400 front light and standard Brompton battery rear
- Tyres: Schwalbe Marathon
- Folded Dimensions: 645mm (H) x 585mm (W) x 270mm (D) (25.3'' x 23'' x 10.6'')
- Weight (approx.): 11.96 kg
- Front Carrier Block for bags: Yes
Free UK delivery on all orders over £25. Next day delivery is also available at an additional cost.