Brompton M6R Folding Bike - Battery Lighting
Experience the freedom a Brompton folding bike brings you. A Brompton bike is perfect for those that live, work or play in cities: The bike folds up to a third of its size, and it is suitable to take on all forms of transport – perfect for commuting on trains, popping in the boot of the car and taking out of the city for some fresh air, hailing a taxi when the weather changes or you want to get home late at night.
When folded, a Brompton stays locked together, making an extremely compact package little larger than its wheels.
Understated and stylish, moves seamlessly between town and country. The Brompton S6R in Tempest Blue/Black features an M-type handlebar, known as the ‘Classic Brompton handlebar’, a good all-rounder that provides a comfortable, upright riding position. It boasts a full range of 6 gears covering all riding needs, great for hilly areas, and it is equipped with mudguards, essential for cycling in any weather and a luggage rack to carry everything you need to take as you commute to work.
- Model: M6L
- Handlebar Type: M type (1015mm)
- Gears: 6 speed
- Mudguards Type: Version R (includes mudguards and rack)
- Frame Material: Steel
- Main Frame Colour: Tempest Blue
- Extremities Colour: Black
- Gear Ratio: Standard
- Saddle: Brooks Cambium C17 all weather - The Cambium saddle performs well on long journeys thanks to its durable, vulcanised-rubber top and which offers flexible performance and all-day weather protection
- Saddle: Black
- Seatpost: Extended (inside leg up to 35 inches)
- Lighting: Brompton mounted battery lights: Lightweight option featuring removable USB rechargeable Cateye Volt 400 front light and standard Brompton battery rear
- Tyres: Schwalbe Marathon
- Folded Dimensions: 645mm (H) x 585mm (W) x 270mm (D) (25.3'' x 23'' x 10.6'')
- Weight (approx.): 12.15 kg
- Front Carrier Block for bags: Yes
Free UK delivery on all orders over £25. Next day delivery is also available at an additional cost.