Brompton S6L Orange/Black
Experience the freedom a Brompton folding bike brings you. A Brompton bike is perfect for those that live, work or play in cities: The bike folds up to a third of its size, and it is suitable to take on all forms of transport – perfect for commuting on trains, popping in the boot of the car and taking out of the city for some fresh air, hailing a taxi when the weather changes or you want to get home late at night.
When folded, a Brompton stays locked together, making an extremely compact package little larger than its wheels.
Stand out from the crowd with this Orange main frame with Black extremities. The Brompton S6L in Orange/Black features an S-type handlebar, great for a lower, more forward and sportier position. It boasts a full range of 6 gears covering all riding needs, great for hilly areas, and it is equipped with mudguards, essential for cycling in any weather. This model also features a Brooks C17 saddle; Brooks have been crafting saddles since 1866 and have become the choice of discerning riders. The Cambium saddle is ready to ride for all weathers and roads, the flexibility of a natural rubber top on the simple construction of the cambium saddle has been designed to move with you on the journey.
- Model: S6L
- Handlebar Type: S type (925mm)
- Gears: 6 speed
- Mudguards Type: Version L (includes mudguards)
- Frame Material: Steel
- Main Frame Colour: Orange
- Extremities Colour: Black
- Gear Ratio: Standard
- Saddle: Brooks Cambium C17 all weather - The Cambium saddle performs well on long journeys thanks to its durable, vulcanised-rubber top and which offers flexible performance and all-day weather protection
- Saddle: Black
- Seatpost: Standard
- Lighting: Reflectors Only
- Tyres: Schwalbe Marathon
- Folded Dimensions: 645mm (H) x 585mm (W) x 270mm (D) (25.3'' x 23'' x 10.6'')
- Weight (approx.): 12.15 kg
- Front Carrier Block for bags: Yes
Free UK delivery on all orders over £25. Next day delivery is also available at an additional cost.