Orange RX9 RS
Orange love the RX9 so much, it hits that perfect sweet spot for an all-road-off-road machine. It’s well-mannered on tarmac but really comes into its own when you turn down those unexplored trails you always wanted to check out. Confident off-road geometry means the RX9 is reassuringly capable for a dropbar bike.
The responsive and comfortable double-butted alloy frame features a low 30.9 seat tube for plenty or standover. Meanwhile, a 142 x 12mm bolt-through rear and 15mm bolt-through Carbon fork fives a sturdy feel and sharp handling. The frame has internal dropper post compatibility too, so you can spec an RX9 to be as wild as you like. You’ve plenty of tyre choice too, with carefully shaped stays to allow up to 42mm 700c or a large volume 650b set-up.
Flat mount standard disc mount keeps things tidy and accessible for running panniers and mudguards – great for going the distance whatever the weather.
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Tubeset: 6061-T6 Custom Butted OS Aluminium Tube
- Bottom Brackets: Shimano Hollow Tech II
- Brakes: Shimano GRX RX600 / RX400 Hydraulic Disc
- Cassettes: Shimano HG7000 11-42
- Chains: Shimano HG601
- Chainsets: Shimano GRX 600 40T
- Decals: Black/Orange Decals
- Forks: RX9 Full Carbon 100 x 15mm Flat Mount Disc
- Grips: Strange EAV Gel Bar Tape Orange
- Handlebars: Easton EA50AX Alloy
- Headsets: FPD 44mm / 56mm zerostack
- Rear Mech: Shimano GRX RX812
- Rear Shocks: N/A
- Saddles: Prologo Dimension
- Seat Clamps: Strange Bolted
- Seatposts: Easton EA50
- Shifters: Shimano GRX RX600
- Stems: Easton EA50
- Swingarms: Bolt Type Allen Key Head 12 x 167mm ( 142mm Hub)
- Tyres: WTB Riddler 700x37 TCS
- Wheelsets: Easton EA70 AX
Free UK delivery on all orders over £25. Next day delivery is also available at an additional cost.