Ravemen CR600 USB Rechargeable T-Shape Anti-Glare Front Light with Remote in Matt/Gloss Black (600 Lumens)
Ravemen Lighting. Ravemen is derived from their passion for bike riding and concern for bike riders as well as others’ safety. Coming from different areas of the bicycle industry and being biking enthusiasts, engaging in night riding is quite normal for us. To our regret, most of the high-output bike lights on the market have no anti-glare capability, which is dangerous to oncoming traffic, and as a result places them at great risk.
In fact, many people have had the experience of being dazzled by high lumen bike lights, and Ravemen believe that every rider also tries not to disturb others while enjoying the fun of riding. Based on such perception and being inspired by automotive headlights, the idea of applying a similar design to bike lights came into their minds. Through the entire process of conceiving, designing, proofing, testing and adjusting, they finally made it! That means the world’s first bike light with a simulation of the design of automotive headlights is available.
Combining high quality and durable material with innovative design, along with the concern for riders and others’ safety which has been fused into their genes, Ravemen promise their products will be not only reliable and easy-to-use to improve your riding experience, but also a trusted companion that will earn you respect from others.
CR600 is a compact headlight for urban riding and daily commuting. With Ravemen's new anti-glare lens, it creates a T-shaped beam that paves the road with a flood light for close-range distance and bright spotlight for long distance while having no dazzle to other road users. This helps you see better whilst being courteous of others. Using the wired remote button you can change the brightness levels safely without releasing the grip. The light body is made of lightweight yet durable aluminium and IPX-6 water-resistance for heavy rain.
- Anti Glare: T shaped lens is the second generation anti-glare lens from Ravemen
- T-shaped beam with anti-glare cut-off line creates no dazzle for other road users
- Wired button allows you to change the level of brightness without releasing your grip
- A long press on the wired button will activate maximum output for emergency needs
- Extend the runtime of the battery by connecting an external power source for emergency lighting when the light is on low power
- Micro USB charging port, compatible with most phone chargers
- Intelligent memory circuit remembers the last used brightness level and mode when turned on again
- Battery level and charging indicators and auto power save mode when it has low battery
- Quick release design for easy slide in/out
- Compatible with handlebars of 22.2mm - 35mm
- Compact and lightweight with quick release function for convenient daily use
- IPX6 water resistant anodized aluminium body for durability
- LED 1* high-efficiency white LED
- 1600mAh/3.6V rechargeable Lithium-ion battery
- 82 x 29 x 32mm
- Weight: 87g
- The front and main body is made of aluminium with Mil Type III Hard Coat Anodizing; the ear part and handlebar mount are made of durable plastic
Free UK delivery on all orders over £25. Next day delivery is also available at an additional cost.