Magura MT5, 2-finger aluminium light weight lever blade
2-FINGER ALUMINIUM LIGHT WEIGHT LEVER BLADE
OFFER THEM FULL GRAVITY POWER AT AN ENTRY-LEVEL PRICE. PERFECT FOR PRICE-SENSITIVE GRAVITY PILOTS!
The award-winning MT5 combines performance with an affordable price, making it the top retrofit product among MAGURA disc brakes. All the genes of the MT7 are in our MT5 model for downhill and enduro use. Whether in bike parks, in enduro use or on the home trail, the MT5 is up to all challenges – and it’s also a powerful partner for e-bikes.
- RADIAL DESIGN - The radial design of the brake master ensures low friction, reducing transmission losses. It also enables the conversion of (small / large) transmission ratios, which improves modulation and control.
- RRP £94.99 - Braking performance doesn’t have to be expensive:
With the MT5 you save money and still get the performance you need. The 4-piston brake calliper forged in one piece has a high degree of rigidity, resulting in outstanding braking force and the best possible modulation.
- Particularly reliable – compared to the MT7, the MT5’s increased piston retraction makes it particularly dependable in continuous use. Mounting is also fast and the MT5 is friction-free.
- Scope of Use: Gravity, Enduro, E-MTB
- Weight: 255 g
- Master Material: Carbotecture, Flip-Flop-Design
- Lever Blade: 2-Finger HC, Aluminium
- Hydraulic: Yes
- Brake Fluid: Royal Blood (mineral oil based)
- EBT (Easy Bleed Technology): Yes
- Bite Adjust: No
- Reach Adjust: Yes, Torx T25
- Banjo Fitting: Yes
- Pistons: 4
- Tubing: MAGURA Disctube
- Shift Mix: Yes (optional)
- Remote Mix: Yes (optional)
- Recommended Rotor: Storm HC, MDR-C, MDR-P
- eBike Switch: No
- Mounting: PM/IS
- Colors: Black (Master), Black (Caliper)
- Retrofit Accessories (opt.): 1-Finger HC lever 1-Finger HC Loic Bruni 2-Finger lever 3-Finger ball-end 4-Finger lever
Free UK delivery on all orders over £25. Next day delivery is also available at an additional cost.