Campagnolo Record 12x U-S Ergo Levers Carbon
The new mechanical Ergopower Record 12x2 Speed Rim Brake controls: aesthetically pleasing and functional.
The new carbon unidirectional levers lend the Record Rim Brake controls an air of power, stiffness and reliability. These new controls allow riders to select two different lever-handlebar positions spaced to adapt to the size of the hand, whilst keeping braking efficiency constant. This is accomplished through the new angle of the up-shifting lever that prevents any possible contact with the curve of the handlebar. The position of the lever is adjusted by acting directly on the controls in a simple and safe manner.
The Vari-Cushion technology offers an ergonomic, comfortable and safe support and grip. The "one lever-one action" feature assigns each lever one function to prevent shifting errors. The Ultra-Shift mechanism enables upshifting up to three sprockets at a time and downshifting a full five. The new Record 12x2 Speed Rim Brake levers introduce a double curvature to improve grip and safety.
Features & Benefits
- Comfortable body: The controls enable a solid, safe grip when pedalling out of the saddle or gripping high on the handlebar.
- Rapid shifting: Immediate shifting engagement enables activating the front derailleur with minimum effort and in any hand position on the bar.
- Multiple action: An unplanned ascent, a sudden jerk: it takes barely a moment to find the right ratio owing to the multiple action of the controls.
- Ergonomic: The shape of the body and the possibility to adjust the reach enable all cyclists to use these controls, regardless of the size of their hands or fingers.
- Upshifting Lever Integration: More space under the control body when gripping the Ergopower control.
- Customisable ergonomics, 3 levels of reach adjustment.
- Vari-Cushion hood, different thicknesses allowing for greater grip, comfort and water dispersion.
- Upgraded brake lever: the result of meticulous studies (double curve brake lever, new form outward curve).
- Breaking lever pivot aligned with slant of ergo power, more efficient power transfer requiring less energy from riders hand
- Maximum Smoothness Cables: new cable set maintains exceptional smoothness far beyond those of the competition, maximum performance longevity
- Completely redesigned internals for perfect compatibility with new rear derailleur
- Ultra-Shift System, Up to 5 sprockets in downshifting, up to 3 in upshifting.
- Enlarged shifting paddles, for instant reaction access
Free UK delivery on all orders over £25. Next day delivery is also available at an additional cost.