Continental GP5000 S TR Tubeless Road Race Tyre in Black/Trans (Folding)
The new 5000 Tubeless Ready Allrounder: Lighter, Faster and with stronger sidewalls. The new standard in road tubeless ready technology
- Hookless compatible up to 73 PSI / 5 bars
- 20% more speed*: 2/220 TPI carcass under the tread reduces material deflection
- 28% more sidewall protection*: 2/220 TPI carcass under the tread reduces material deflection
- 50g lighter*: With the new construction Conti could remove the inner liner to make the tyre tubeless
- Patent construction with improved mounting
- Weight: 250g (700 x 25mm)
Lazer Grip: to make you one with the road. The lasered micro profile structure expands over the tyre’s shoulder and provides outstanding cornering
For BlackChili, Conti refine special synthetic rubbers with proven natural rubber to high-performance tread mixtures
Vectran™ is a synthetically manufactured high-tech fiber from a natural model. Like spider silk, Vectran™ has an enormous tear resistance at a very low weight: Exactly the right properties to process into a premium Continental bicycle tyre as a puncture protection insert
Tubeless Ready – Conti's carcass construction is robust and impervious against damage and penetration from foreign objects. The result: versatility, low weight and an attractive design. In addition, tyres made using this technology can also be used as tubeless or with an inner tube.
*compared to GP5000 TL
Free UK delivery on all orders over £25. Next day delivery is also available at an additional cost.