Fizik Aliante R3
Now available in 2 widths, 142mm and 152mm to provide the perfect fit for more riders, regular and large. Use the Spine Concept Evo system to find your perfect fit.
The Aliante is 1 of fi’zi:k’s 3 Spine Concept™ Mens Road Saddle shapes. Of these 3, the Aliante shape is the widest and most longitudinally waved.
The Aliante R3 offers the composite carbon shell with co-injected nylon Twin Flex™ ‘sweet spot’ at the centre combined with a fi’zi:k kium rail.
Fi’zi:k launched the first Aliante in 1999. During the intervening fifteen years it has become one of the most loved and favoured saddles in the world, by both pros and enthusiasts alike.
2014 marked a milestone in the evolution of the Aliante with the launch of an all-new sleek profile. Boasting a TWIN FLEX ™ Carbon shell it offers unprecedented comfort and a low weight. Going from Curvy to Skinny, the new Aliante delivers a sharp aesthetic.
Aliante R3 is for The Bull: Rigid Spine.
If you have a relatively low degree of spinal flexibility (more than 90 degrees between your straight legs and back when bending over as far as you can, keeping your legs straight a shoulders’ width apart), you are a Bull. Your degree of Spinal flexibility will top out quite quickly when attempting to adopt the performance position. For this reason you will rotate you pelvis fully.
You will benefit from the increased curvature (support) of the Aliante shape.
- Shell: Composite Carbon with co-injected nylon Twin Flex™ ‘sweet spot’ at the centre
- Cover: Thermo-welded microtex - Black/Anthractite (regular), black/black (large)
- Rail: fi’zi:k kium rails – the brand’s specially designed alloy offering a stiff yet light rail
- Scuff guards on either side towards rear of saddle
- Integrated Clip System: Yes
- Length: 265mm
- Width: 142mm (regular) or 152mm (large)
- Weight: 215g (regular) / 220g (large)
Free UK delivery on all orders over £25. Next day delivery is also available at an additional cost.