BIKES FOR THE NHS
The most flexible Cycle to Work scheme available to NHS organisations. Why do we say that?
- Staff can obtain their bike from local bike shops or through our discounted mail order service.
- No upfront payment - the trust pays for the bikes over 12 months when the payroll deductions are made from staff and not before the bikes are delivered.
- No finance charges are added onto the value of the bike to the employee – the price they see in the shop is what they pay before their savings.
- The trust pays no interest charges – 0% for the duration of the payment term.
- Zero cost to the Trust - we do not charge the trust for any part of our service and have no minimum order requirements.